Wednesday, February 20, 2008

keeping up

i'm looking at a set of books, some i've purchased recently some that have been here for a while. i'm working my way through them one (sometimes two) by one. lately, i've been keeping myself informed on more topical things before delving into the specific. I heard the Berlin Film Festival wasn't all that hot. I've made a note about Suzie Templeton's animated version of Prokofiev's "Peter and the Wolf" appearing on PBS. I suppose I've been content to watch various world cinema at home and read. Its not that the cold has been excessively prohibitive, its more that I have been less motivated to go out and see people (with a few special exceptions). What does the future hold? More travel probably, less clutter, more open space.

(this is the best i can do without a good cup of strong coffee)

No comments: