Friday, March 25, 2005

Homage a Tuxedomoon - tonight

Tonight is my last radio show before the Tuxedomoon show at the Knitting Factory in New York City on Wednesday, March 30, 2005. Therefore, I will devote the 2 1/2 hours of my show to their music, including side-projects and solo careers. I realize I will barely scratch the surface of their output, but it will make for a lively show. I've heard excellent reviews of their recent live shows in San Francisco and Los Angeles. I've been playing their music on the air for about 11 years now but have never seen them live -- so the live experience is especially anticipated. I do hope you're able to tune in tonight, despite the fact that my show is starting at some time after 7:30pm. Access via the internet can also be found at: www.wzbc.org

No comments: