Tuesday, December 11, 2007

a more light past

Sitting in my room now, warming up the place a bit. I have to sift through a number of essays and articles soon. I took some time off from my usual consumption to read a few novels. Now I'm getting back on track. I'm apologize if that last post seemed a bit incoherent, it was something I had to write at the time. A strong bout of anxiety and general loneliness came over me I suppose. Sometimes its the best thing in the world to be alone. On other occasions, it is healthy to have some welcome company. Perhaps that's all I needed. It doesn't matter now. This week has been going by at a steady pace. The rain and the ice have worked together to make the sidewalks impenetrable. How unfortunate, I tread carefully always forgetting to factor in extra time for the longer commute. One morning I'll remember I suppose. I've been completing further studies in the history of European cinema. The junctures between film and politics. I still have quite a ways to go but am confident I'll get there soon.

Stay tuned.

No comments: