Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Eve


2006 has been a year of great personal joy and trauma for me. So many events have happened to effect my perception of time and space. The delay in trying to process, that is to modify my life to fit certain preconceived notions of what is acceptable behavior has really drawn me so far apart from the person I am-- I feel the tendency to hibernate is the best option. I always have too many books or films on my plate to investigate anyway; at least that hasn't changed. My thoughts keep racing ahead, trying to construct lines, following a particular path that will lead me back to some kind of comfort, some kind of productive activity. Perhaps it is part of human nature to always return to certain fundamental ideas and work forward from them.

Expect better things in 2007 -- watch this space.

To all my friends and acquaintances:
I miss you when I'm not with you.

Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!

No comments: